Watertown School District 14-4
200 9th Street Northeast
Watertown, South Dakota 57201
CANDIDATE GUIDE SHEET
The information presented below is designed to provide assistance to candidates applying for certifies positions in the Watertown School District. Please read it carefully.
1. If you have any questions regarding the status of your application you may write to Kim Lehner, 200 NE 9th St., P.O. Box 730, Watertown, SD, 57201, or call 605-882-6312, or email at Kim.Lehner@k12.sd.us
2. District administrators are primarily responsible for hiring personnel for their buildings. They will review applications prior to scheduling interviews. Please send the following items to complete your file:
Letter of application;
Completed application form;
Completed supplemental questionnaire;
Set of professional credentials; and
Verification of proper certification including teaching certificate and Praxis exam
Complete transcripts from each college or university you have attended (Transcripts usually are not included with the credentials; they need to be requested separately.)
3. You may choose to support your application with other written material if you so desire.
4. Personal interviews are scheduled for finalists for each available position.
5. For information about the status of your file, call 882-6312 and ask for Kim.
6. District 14-4 is an equal opportunity employer and complies with employment policies as required by Federal and State laws and regulations.
Interest in the Watertown School District is appreciated. We will do
our best to guide you in the process of applying
Darrell C Stacey